Maquet Moduevo Operating Rooms solutions
Maquet Moduevo Operating Rooms solutions
During surgery, every action counts. Healthcare staff want to focus on the patient – not on equipment and utilities. As a highly ergonomic, efficient solution, Maquet Moduevo Ceiling Supply Units allows staff to concentrate on the patients and not on the devices.
Improving workflows in the OR
During surgery, every action counts. Healthcare staff want to focus on the patient – not on equipment and utilities. When developing its Maquet Moduevo line of ceiling supply units, Getinge put itself in the shoes of these professionals – and created a highly ergonomic, efficient solution that allows staff to concentrate on the patient and not the device.
Discover how Maquet Moduevo has improved Aarhus University Hospital's (Denmark) surgical procedures.
Mechanical solutions for anesthesia workstations
PLG-II Sky: Improving mobile medical device connectivity
- Height-adjustable down to 400 mm, PLG-II SKY is an ergonomically friendly ceiling supply unit that can be easily adapted to different devices dimensions. Depending on medical staff heights, it also allows an easy access to sockets and outlets.
- Easily maneuverable thanks to its external handle for proper positioning during procedures.
- An optional built-in ambient light can be added in the bottom panel to provide illumination during minimally invasive procedures or to support anesthetist with the visibility needed to focus on the patient.
- Compatibility with the Beam Plus option, allowing the cost effective addition of a monitor, an examination or even a surgical light without an extra anchor.
Motorized solutions for anesthesia workstations
Lifting the anesthesia machine
Cargolift, Maquet Moduevo’s lifting solution ensures that all anesthetic procedures are carried out in an optimal workflow environment. High standards for hygiene and ergonomics in the operating room: with the equipment off the floor, air circulation in the OR is improved and easy cleaning is made possible, therefore improving room turnaround.
Architectural support for minimally invasive surgery
Minimally invasive surgery requires its own equipment and room lighting. With Maquet Moduevo’s exceptional loading capacity and flexibility, the requirements for MIS can be easily met.
- Up to 350 kg / 771 lbs loading capacity can carry all essential endoscopy equipment.
- Mounted monitor arm to hold the video monitor.
- Maquet Moduevo Screen Holder: provides accurate guidance and navigation throughout the intervention, increasing precision, better hand-eye coordination, while speeding up the procedure. Compatible with large format screens up to 66” and multiple screens up to 32’’.
- Ambient lighting on the sides, top, and bottom of the supply unit enables nurses and other medical staff to complete their tasks in the dark environment required for endoscopic surgery
- Endoscopy solution with high load capacity of up to 350 kg.
Enhanced vision for Hybrid Rooms
In Hybrid Operating Rooms, advanced imaging play a major role by enabling surgeons to see inside the human body in greater detail and higher resolution. Maquet Moduevo Screen holders range answers to this trend by offering flexible configurations. Compatible with large format screens up to 66” and multiple screens up to 32’’, it can display any full-HD or 4K information such as X-rays and endoscopic pictures, vital signs and patient files.
Benefits at a glance
Ergonomic Positioning System (EPoS)
- Components and accessories – even those requiring a power supply – can be added and removed in line with changing needs
- They can be freely positioned on every face of the unit module, and at any height
- Customized workstations can be created easily and quickly, ensuring everything remains within easy reach
Grab & Move Handle
- Breaks new ground in terms of intuitive positioning.
- When grasped, its capacitive sensing technology releases the unit‘s brakes.
- Enables staff to intuitively move the pendants to the desired position simply, with just one hand and minimal physical effort.
- This design approach allows each configuration to evolve in line with the hospital‘s daily challenges.
- Maquet Moduevo‘s pioneering electro-magnetic brakes are absolutely silent, enhancing patient comfort – and virtually no maintenance is required.
- Staff can rest assured of seamlessly smooth, controlled movements, and enjoy Maquet Moduevo‘s broad range of movement.
- Staff can reposition the ceiling supply unit without disturbing patients.
Maquet Moduevo Intensive Care and Recovery Solutions
Maquet Moduevo Units can accommodate medical supplies for nurse stations,monitors, and ventilation machines. In comparison to fixed headwall solutions,ceiling supply units resolve recurring issues in healthcare environments. By providingspace to store equipment and keeping cables off the floor, they simultaneouslyimprove access to patients.
Maquet Moduevo Accessories
The Maquet Moduevo range comprises a wide choice of complementary accessoriesto store, hold, position and illuminate for customized options. They underscoreMaquet Moduevo’s exceptionally flexibility, modularity and customization options.