DPTE®-EXO Alpha Port
DPTE®-EXO Alpha Port
Open the door to the future
The DPTE-EXO is an automated and externally operated rapid transfer port and provides a secure, reliable, and automated transfer solution.
Its external opening function was designed to significantly reduce the risk of contamination with gloveless rapid transfers while its connectivity offers a greater degree of traceability and data analysis.
Watch the full video and discover how the DPTE-EXO with Sleeveless DPTE-BetaBag supports your efforts to build a safe, automated, and compliant filling line.
Automated processes improve operational efficiency
- Operational efficiency with reduced manual intervention.
- External gloveless transfer reducing risk of contamination.
- Full control of all movements.
- Configurable opening angles and funnel positions to your needs.
- Repeatable movements for better control of the line and process environment.
Be certain with full data traceability
- Track operational quality and monitor RTP’s status, operating hours, faults, and other events to provide a comprehensive view of operations for auditing and preventive maintenance.
- Configured to receive information from the filling line such as an emergency stop and/or safety light curtains.
- Full connectivity with a connection to the filling line’s HMI.
Creating new levels of flexibility
With the Portable Maintenance Display:
- Gain full command of the fine-tuned door and funnel positioning.
- Adjust the DPTE-EXO’s movements (speed, angles) according to your specific needs.
- Switch the alpha port from automatic to manual mode for corrective or preventive maintenance or in case of an emergency.
Externally operated and automated rapid transfer port
• Requires minimal training for your operator to take advantage of its full potential. <br> • Buttons are duplicated on the left and on the right for better ergonomics and adaptation according to the selected configuration.<br> • Buttons are equipped with bicolor LEDs to indicate the different status and alarms.
Specific pre-set button combination allows for appropriate positioning of: <br> • the door for the bio-decontamination cycle, <br> • the funnel for its dismounting for the sterilization process.<br> Door and funnel positions are adjustable with the optional portable maintenance display.
• Designed for product, process, and operator safety. <br> • Prevents unauthorized or accidental access. <br> • New patented safety feature to reduce the risk of contamination: each of the 4 lugs of the Beta flange will be individually detected during the connection to avoid any improper connections. <br> • In the event of a material obstacle, automatic movements are interrupted.
• Protects the alpha/beta seals <br> • Patented FAST system (Funnel Add-on for Smooth Transfer) for efficient component transfer to the process area <br> • Easily, safely, and quickly released with one hand <br> • Assembly fully autoclavable <br> • Predefined funnel fittings to either open the Alpha inner door from the left or from the right side.
Extensive validation to ensure compliance
Thorough validation process including:
- leak testing,
- endurance testing,
- shipping testing,
- particle generation,
- and H₂O₂ resistance testing
Designed to be integrated into an architecture in accordance with:
- FDA 21 CFR part 11
- Annex 11
GAMP 5 Compliant
Total transfer solution
DPTE®-XS Alpha Port
The core of the DPTE® transfer system is the Alpha Port, the original Rapid Transfer Port, designed to ensure flexible, optimized and cost-effective production with the highest level of process and patient safety. The DPTE® Alpha Port’s safety interlock and lip seal are rigorously tested to ensure reliable and 100% leak-tight transfer.
A maintenance-free Single-Use transfer solution for an efficient, flexible and scalable manufacturing process. The prefilled bag with components can be sterilized on-site or can be delivered ready-to-use by our different partners.
DPTE® Transfer Leak Testers (TLT)
Wireless integrity testers for DPTE® Alpha ports and Beta containers ensuring safe production and process control. Meet current and future regulations with reliable, repeatable, traceable leak detection for rapid transfer port systems.
DPTE® Transfer Trolley
The smart, mobile transfer platform for use with all DPTE® Beta solutions. Using the DPTE® Transfer Trolley safeguards optimum production efficiency and filling line uptime, guaranteeing the complete integrity of the product inside the DPTE® aseptic transfer system.
DPTE® Beta Containers
Available in polyethylene or stainless steel, the reusable DPTE® Beta Containers are designed for efficient loading and unloading of components and equipment into a sterile zone. The optional racks stabilize items inside the canisters while they are transferred and sterilized.