Solutions from tip-to-tip
Designed for veno-venous and veno-arterial vessel access. These cannulae provide easy and reliable connection of peripheral vessels to an extracorporeal circuit
- Thin cannula walls support an excellent pressure/flow performance
- Reinforced side holes help reduce the risk of kinking
- Versions with Bioline Coating for extended respiratory and / or circulatory support
- Duration of use from 6 hours up to 30 days (HLS cannulae + PLS Set, PLS Set Plus or HLS Set Advanced (all with Bioline Coating) can be used for up to 30 days in CE region)
Range of sizes and insertion lengths
- Sizes range from 13 Fr. to 29 Fr.
- Insertion lengths: 15, 23, 38 and 55 cm
Improved Safety and Performance
- Locking mechanism keeps introducer in position during insertion
- Smooth transition from introducer to cannula to support a safe cannula insertion
- Depth marks to control insertion depth, a stop ring to define maximum insertion depth
- Selectively hardened proximal cannula body, reduces the risk of kinking after insertion
The small and lightweight heart-lung support system.
Rotaflow II System
The Rotaflow II System is a reliable, high quality extracorporeal life support (ECLS) system that gives you the flexibility you need to provide quality patient care.
Easy and safe temperature control for Extracorporeal Life Support
HLS Set Advanced
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 30 days (CE region) continuous use.
Developed to support patients requiringrespiratory and/or circulatory support with blood flows from 0.5l/min to 7.0l/min.
The world’s first single site, kink protected, veno-venous bi-caval dual lumen catheter designed to enable optimal extracorporeal life support.
Supporting patients during high-risk percutaneous cardiac interventions
Sprinter Cart XL
A workstation for extracorporeal support devices and applications in the operating room and intensive care unit, as well as for patient transport