Remote chemical delivery system
The GETClean DMS is a remote chemical delivery system for bulk chemistry. It can supply chemistries to any washer disinfector, instrument washer, ultrasonic washer, cart washer, and sink.
GETClean DMS utilizes industry-recognized peristaltic pumps and controller with a patent pending auto-filling reservoir designed to reduce the manual handling and transport of harsh chemical concentrates. The modular design of the system allows it to readily adapt to your chemical distribution requirements.
- Individual bulk chemical tank can supply multiple pieces of equipment.
- Remote chemical delivery up to 250 ft.
- Closed-loop chemical delivery.
See how GETClean integrates with sterile supply.
Strobe/audible alarm alerts staff that low chemistry level conditions are present reducing potential for mid-cycle failures.
Reservoir at point-of-use provides an auto-filling chemical supply.
Controller and peristaltic pumps move the chemistry from the bulk chemical containers to the reservoirs at point-of-use.
Large volume tanks are filled less frequently. Color coded wands and tubing help reduce dose errors. Elimination of containers maintains a clutter-free work area.
- No modifications are required — uses existing equipments’ pumps and controls for chemical dosing.
- No wiring of interface required.
- No additional validation required.
- Tool-less, twist-lock communication connections.
- System is factory set to run right out of the box without additional programming.
- Automated self-priming system.
Available in one and three-pump systems
- 36 oz./min. (1 liter) peristaltic pump flow rate.
- Modular pumps and control unit.
- Proven peristaltic pump technology.
- Plenum rated fire retardant tubing material.
- Long-life pump tubes for instrument cleaning chemistries.
One bulk chemical tank can feed up to six reservoirs each with a peristaltic pump
Supply chemistries to washer disinfectors, instrument washers, ultrasonic washers, cart washers, and sinks from up to 250 feet away (max. 25 psi).
- Supply chemistry from individual supply containers.
- Supply chemistry from bulk tanks with supply headers.
- Single Washer Reservoir with SIB (WxDxH): 6 x 7 x 11 in. (15 x 18 x 28 cm).
- Multi Washer Reservoir with SIB (WxDxH): 12 x 7 x 11 in. (30 x 18 x 28 cm).